Edward is recognised as an expert barrister in the areas of Proceeds of Crime; Criminal Property Confiscation; complex and financial crime including money laundering, fraud and drug trafficking; and AMLCTF.
Edward specialises in advice and litigation concerning:
– Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (Cth)
– Criminal Property Confiscation Act 2000 (WA)
– Criminal offences under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)
– Misuse of Drugs Act 1981 (WA)
– Criminal Code (Cth)
– Money laundering offences (State and Federal)
– Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth)
Edward was awarded the Chief Justice’s prize for best performed reader at the 2014 WA Bar Association’s Bar Readers’ Course, as well as the 2014 Award for equal top performance in the Essential Trial Advocacy Course. In 2020, he successfully completed the Advanced Trial Advocacy Course.
For further information, please see https://egreaves.com.au